I
CAN'T
SLEEP
yet again.
RAWRRR.
I'm just blanking out in front of my laptop, doing nothing. I haven't felt this way since.. well since the last time, which wasn't too long ago. I don't want this to be a common, oft-happening situation. But who am I to call the shots? I can't, no matter how I want to.
To be in control you musn't get sad, not affected by it at all, and that completely puts me out of the running.
Sometimes I wonder if this whole fucking situation affects you as badly as me.
Hell, I wonder if it affects you at all.
It's bad to be sort of kind of happy that other people are in almost the same boat as me, but thank you Chingy, for well just that (:
At least we won't be alone tomorrow, friend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment